Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

reading

Kia ora my name is rodas this is my Reading create it is about hobbies and my hobby is biking so that is what i wrote it about it is my hobby because i like tricks and doing jumps.

what is your hobby?


Biking

My hobby is biking because I like the wind going right past me. and it is really fun to get air and doing tricks.


 It is fun to go to the adventure park and join fun races. Try out new mountain bike trails. It is heaps of fun riding with friends on the mountains.


I like meeting new people on the trails. It is fun falling down the hill. 

It is fun to bike with your family and it can help you lose weight.



 It makes your bones stronger and strengthens your lower body, increases cardiovascular fitness and overall is good for your health and strength.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rodas
    I love that you like biking to and I like that you go up mountain bike trails. Do you like the wind when you are biking?
    From Max

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post