Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

do you think all schooling should be online?

Kia ora my name is Rodas and this is my writing create. The topic is should all schooling be online in my opinion I think not. come on and have a read down below and drop a comment and I will reply. do you think all schooling should be online?



 should all schooling be online


Do you think all schooling should be online? I think all schooling should not be online. because you can not see your friends. and you will be sitting down for hours without any exercise.


In my opinion You will be unfit. and you will be bored. kids might not come to workshops and just watch youtube or play games for the whole time and nobody will care.




Without a doubt Kids' eyes will hurt and their eyesight will become worse because they're using their chromebooks too much. you might become antisocial because you're at home everyday and have no friends and lose your socializing skills.  



If all schooling is online then parents will have a hard time because they have their work and business to do.













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post