Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

RE

 This month T will be telling you how to pray the rosary start with the sign of the cross 1 our father 3 hail marys 1 glory be 10 hail marys one glory and one our father the first mystery is joyful which is basically Jesus being born and was learning. Ten hail marys one glory be and one our father and  the second mystery  luminous is when Jesus does his first miracle. Ten hail marys one glory and one our father the 3rd mystery is sorrowful is when jesus got whip by the soldiers and had to where the thorn crown and got crucified. Then hail marys one glory be and one our father the 4th mystery is the glorious mystery is when jesus got resurrected. my fav mystery is glorious because Jesus got resurrected.


    Do you know how to pray the Rosary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post