Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The small shoemaker

The small shoemaker

Mr ripout was staring at his golden rolex ticking he jumped up and saw Mr botte come out of his shop with (box with and in the box there was a devious plan) so devious Mr botte looked down back at his shop and saw the shoes then they slammed the door on him and he walked up to Mr ripout and held a box up to Mr ripout , he leaned and looked at the box there was box was a letter and Mr ripout looked at it his face lit up it was a 79,000 fine Mr botte he threw it and ripped the box out of Mr botte hands and it was golden shoes! It shined like diamonds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post