Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

zombies

zombies One day me and my friends went to school but while we were going to school the sky was black red. so when we went in school the lights were on the floor the power was off there was blood on the floor we were scared we went in the staff room there were no teachers but there were ZOMBIES we ran and there were other kids crying for their lives and they were kids.well we are the oldest in the school we helped the kids we boarded the class some of us stayed with the kids and some of us went to see what's happening back to the storey so got MC Donald for the kids and we died so did the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post